Thursday 8 January 2015

Preparation: the Key To Success

By Ling Siew Ping
(Speaker at the 2013 ELTDP Symposium)
Thank you for the invitation to share my experiences from the 2013 Symposium. It was a great and priceless experience and I learnt a lot from the symposium.
Since it was my first involvement in such a great event I was on pins and needles both before and during my presentation. But thanks to my mentor who had steadfast confidence in me and my preparation beforehand had helped me to perform successfully. I did several rehearsals during my sub-cluster workshops and before a group of mentors and friends. 
Knowing that the audience was interested in my ideas had lessen my nervousness . Besides that the audience was very supportive throughout the presentation. 
Most importantly I knew my purpose of attending the symposium and it really helped a lot during my presentation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment