Monday 16 February 2015

"SHARING IDEAS AND EXPERIENCES"

BY STELLA AK JOCELYN BEDURU 

SK ST CHRISTOPHER, DEBAK, SARAWAK




It was such a wonderful moment when I was selected to attend the Symposium in February 2013. As I’d never participated in any Symposium before, I couldn't have imagined what was going to happen there.

Then, after the two days at the Hilton Hotel, I was able to say that the Symposium was fantastic. The workshops were fun, challenging and informative. It was a place where all teachers from different schools and places gathered, sharing ideas and exchanging experiences.  The most interesting part was when we listened to the professors’ great speeches. Their talks were very motivating.
 
I had a very precious experience, learnt something new and enjoyed being with other teachers. As well as that, attending the Symposium enriched my knowledge and helped to open my mind to think outside the box. I would like to thank my mentor, Steve Ellis, for giving me the opportunity to take part in the event. Thanks for your guidance and advice.



No comments:

Post a Comment